STADIUM TOURS & MUSEUM
The guided tour of Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea Football Club, is a fun, informative and unforgettable experience, enjoyed by sports fans of all ages, from all over the world. Brand new Museum tells the story of the club through exciting interactive exhibits, user-friendly touch screens and pioneering audio-visual shows.
- The tour visits the press room, television interview room, visitors’ dressing room, Chelsea’s dressing room, players’ tunnel, the pitchside and the dugouts, but the route is subject to change.
- Lasting approximately one hour, the tour includes entry into our fantastic Museum
- Tours run every day, apart from home match days and the day before home Champions League fixtures.
- The Museum is open every day, apart from the day before and the day of Champions League home fixtures.
- The tour and museum can be booked no more than two months in advance, due to the changeable nature of the fixture list.
- Promotional discount when booking tour tickets online is offered.
Tours & Museum
Adult – £18 (16+ years)
Child – £12 (5-15 years / Under 5s are free of charge)
Concession – £13 (Senior Citizen and Student with valid ID)
Family Ticket * – £54 (2 adults 2 children)
Adult – £10 (16+ years)
Child – £8 (5-15 years. Under 5s are free of charge)
Concession – £9 (Senior Citizen and Student with valid ID)
Family Ticket * – £32 (2 adults 2 children
Enjoy your visit 🙂
Find more on: Independent A-Z guide to London, England and Scotland (www.mintytrips.co.uk). Everything you ever needed to know when traveling to Great Britain. Shared by people who live in Britain, admire it’s beauty and recommend worthwhile places they know well.
- Cornwall – Where the Land’s End
- The best of Isle of Wight
- Sunny Dorset & World Heritage Jurassic Coast
- Snowdonia National Park, Snowdon (North Wales)
- Lake District National Park (Honister Via Ferrata)
- Lake District National Park (Keswick, Catbells)
- Lake District National Park (Glenridding, Helvellyn)
- Peak District National Park
- Biking in The New Forest
- Seven Sisters (Seven Sisters Country Park), Eastbourne, Brighton
- Horse riding in The New Forest
- Looking for a hotel, bed and breakfast, holiday cottage or hostel in London, England, Wales or Scotland? We were very happy with this website (click here) that we’ve tried for our holidays. It compares the deals, lists real guest reviews and offers really good rates 🙂
Enjoyed our holidays in North Portugal we have put together a list of our tips where to go, what to see and taste, accommodation tips, best beaches, where to hire a car, what you should see in Porto, in Douro Valley and around Viana do Castelo. Read more here www.myromanticholiday.com
My Romantic Holiday – 10 days in North Portugal – 7 days in lovely South France (Languedoc). Check some great tips for your romantic holiday: www.myromanticholiday.com